The Desert Fox Storm 700 water & dust proof motorcycle soft saddle pannier bags are designed to be tough, secure and simple to use.
Easy to mount, these no nonsense soft panniers are ideal for rugged off road use, thanks to a heavy duty, 4 layer waterproof polyester tarpaulin.
There is nothing worse than soggy clothes and a wet sleeping bag after a day’s hard ride.
We have been there, too often and realized there must be a simple cost-effective, universally fitting solution to this perineal soft motorcycle luggage problem.
Whether you call it a saddle bag, pannier or cargo bag the net result is the same – your gear needs to be 100% protected from the elements.
It must simply work.
Click on any picture to enalrge
- Durable 4 layer, double waterproof construction:
– Outer pannier bags: heavy duty 600 D tarpaulin. 100 % water, mud and dust proof.
– Removable inner bags: 500 D tarpaulin. 100 % water, mud and dust proof.
- Electronic, radio frequency welded seams- no stitching that can allow water ingress.
- Aircraft-grade aluminium buckles in high contact areas.
- Simple to mount classic over the seat mounting with broad straps for even load distribution – too many offerings have narrow straps that cut into the seat and are prone to slipping.
- Seat mounting straps are adjustable in width to accommodate various seat sizes.
- Reinforced backing pads prevent your bags from getting damaged by the pannier frames.
- Removable bottom stiffener plates help the panniers keep their shape when empty.
- Multiple, hi-visibility reflective panels front and back.
- Compatible with the optional Desert Fox Hawkeye pannier bag security lock.
- Simple effective roll top design- 6 integrated compression straps, 2 top, 2 bottom & one at each end keep the panniers compact in tight off-road sections.
- The roll-top design allows the capacity to vary from 27 to 35 litres, per pannier.
- Easy to pack with wide top opening.
- Removable 500 D waterproof inner bags allow you to leave the panniers on the bike and take the contents with you.
- Inner bags have a carry handle & are light grey in colour to easily see contents.
- 2 x External zippered pockets for items that are needed in a hurry e.g., rain suits.
- 2 x External cargo nets with full length daisy chains.
- Integrated over the seat luggage straps for securing sleeping bags, tents etc on the rear seat.
- 8 x steel D-rings and 8 x aluminium buckles for additional fastening of items on top of panniers e.g., fuel cells, camping chairs, stretchers & tents.
- Integrated carry handle on each pannier.
- Empty panniers can be cinched flat to the pannier frames for urban use e.g., lane splitting in congested traffic.
What's in the box?
- 2 x Desert Fox Storm 700 pannier bags, 600 D ( 35L each : L 40 cm x H 40 cm x W 20 cm max )
- 2 x 500 D removable bags.
- 2 x Bottom stiffener plates.
- Quick click mounting straps.
- 1 x Storage bag.
Note: We recommended using pannier frames to prevent bags from being too close or touching the exhaust.
The Storm 700 is compatible with most manufacturers pannier frames.